High-Impact Marketing Ideas – Part One
As we approach the end of the year and you begin to plan for 2023 I thought it would be a good time to review 25 easy-to-implement, low-cost, and high-impact marketing ideas. I know 25 ways is a lot, so today I will review the first five on my list.
Here are the first five marketing ideas:
1. Spend time determining your industry average for marketing costs. Once you get those numbers, determine a percentage of your gross income to spend annually on marketing.
2. Socializing with other professionals is a great way to market your services. In 2023 I challenge you to organize or join a breakfast club or Personal Board of Directors with other professionals in your area.
3. Having a clean and organized space will show your clients a lot about you. Redecorate or at least clean your office or location where you meet with clients.In 2023 I challenge you to organize or join a breakfast club or Personal Board of Directors with other professionals in your area. Click To Tweet
4. If you receive good press that features a customer or client, take the time to get it laminated, write out a personal note, and send it to them. This small gesture will go a long way.
5. Testimonials are so important to your business and can go a long way in your marketing. Ask a client for a testimonial and use them to leverage new business.
Watch the video to learn more about what you should be spending on marketing.