Last week I introduced this five-part blog series where I will discuss high-impact, low-cost marketing ideas that you can implement in 2023. Today I will be sharing the next 5 ideas on the list.
6. If you haven’t already, it’s time to register your own “memorable” domain name for your website. Pick something that is easy to remember and try to ensure it isn’t a Gmail or AOL address.
7. Get your email signature up-to-date. Your email signature should have all of your contact information, and be sure to include it in replies.Your email signature should have all of your contact information and be sure to include it in replies Click To Tweet
8. Grab a pen and paper and take a “creative field trip” to another city or country. Use this time to observe their marketing techniques and take notes of what you want to try for yourself.
9. When a luxury real estate client hires you, ask them why they chose you to represent them and ask them if they have any suggestions for improvement. Watch the video below on what else you can ask your clients.
10. Keep a file of all your marketing ideas. This will be a good place to reference if you are having a hard time thinking of what your next steps can be.
Until next time, make it a great week.
Comment below and tell me which of these high-impact marketing ideas you are going to add to your 2023 marketing plan.