Since it’s August, I thought I would take a mellower approach and start a series of videos with 25 easy ways to implement low cost and high impact marketing ideas. Today, I will cover five ideas and do more each week. The first five are:
1) Determine a percentage of gross income to spend annually on marketing and determine your industry average.
2) Join or organize a breakfast club or Personal Board of Directors with other professionals.
3) Redecorate or at least clean your office or location where you meet with your clients, paying special attention to one room in particular.
4) Laminate good press featuring a customer or client and send it along with a personal note.
5) Ask for and include “testimonials” from customers in your literature.These marketing ideas will help you build your business and make it better. Click To Tweet
Watch the video to learn more!