July is here and along with the Tour de France, county fairs and hot weather, we mark the mid-point of 2013. This is the perfect point in time to check in with the goals we set at the beginning of the year. Are you:
- On track?
- A little behind?
- Ahead of plan?
On the next LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com webinar, set for the first Tuesday in August, we are going to talk about the POWERTIVE™ goal setting process. In a mini seminar format at the beginning of our monthly webinar, I will introduce a tested set of goal-setting techniques which will allow you to:
- See where you are on the track to achieve your goals.
- Quantify the gap
- Spread the gap over the remaining months of 2013
- Use POWERTIVE™ techniques to achieve your adjusted goals for 2013.
In addition, I will as always answer questions about your Luxury Real Estate Business.
Lastly, I will introduce LuxuryAgentAcademy.com which will go live this autumn. It is going to be a full session so register now at www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com
Enjoy this week’s video.
Don’t forget, I will cover more of your luxury real estate questions on the first Tuesday of each month. Register RIGHT NOW at www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com. This is FREE, monthly one-on-one coaching in a group setting. Sign up and get your question submitted without delay.
- Go to www.LuxuryBusinessPlan.com and download the free business plan, and get Started with your Plan
- Check out www.JackCottonRealtor.com and let me know how you like my videos.
- Go to www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com and register for the next webinar.
- Leave your question at the bottom of the page
Lastly: Think about your own luxury listings and decide which one could benefit from exposure through my newsletter. Send me pictures and a brief description with your contact information and I’ll include the best one with mine in my weekly e-video news blast. Wouldn’t that be great if we had a referral in our group every single week as a result of this video series?
In the meantime don’t forget to pass this video to a Realtor friend.