We’re on the last week of our 5-week series of marketing ideas and tips. I’ve saved some of my best marketing ideas for last:
1. Establish a joint marketing and public relations advisory panel, or a mastermind group. This group should consist of your business colleagues or non-competing business owners in your marketplace. One of the purposes of the group is not for referrals, but rather to share marketing ideas.
2. Create and print a slogan or one sentence description of your business on letterhead. You’ll find that having one that is memorable and meaningful, not just trite and cute, can have an impact.
3. Cross promote with other business organizations. Have a preferred vendor list on your website with specialties such as carpenters, plumbers, electricians, cleaners, bankers, and hardware stores. Ask them to promote your website on their site, too!As a luxury realtor, get creative about marketing yourself so buyers will remember you when they're looking for an agent. Click To Tweet
4. Test a new mailing list. If it produces positive results, add it to your current list, or replace a section of your list that has low performance. But always be checking and testing your mailing lists to make sure you’re getting the results you want.
5. Use colored, oversized and/or bold envelopes for your direct mail. Make them stand out. A lot of people are using plain white envelopes and hand-addressing them with regular stamps. But if you really want to stand out, get creative! Use an oversized envelope with crazy colors, make your logo huge – whatever it takes to stand out amongst a stack of mail.
Well, there you have it, Luxury Realtors – my last five tips and ideas on marketing your business.
I’d love to hear from you – what marketing tactics have you used that have served you well?