Today, we’re continuing our series on 25 easy to implement, low cost and high impact marketing ideas and are covering points 6-10. In case you missed it, here are the first five.
6) Register your own “memorable” domain name for your website.
i. The name you choose should be keyword friendly.
ii. Once you have chosen a domain name for your website, you should no longer be sending your professional emails through Gmail or AOL email addresses.
7) Make sure your full contact info is in ALL email signatures, especially on replies.
8) Take a “creative road or field trip” to another progressive city or country to observe and learn from marketing techniques used there.
9) Ask clients why they hired you and solicit suggestions for improvement.
10) Maintain a file of ideas for later use.Make it easy for people to refer you to someone else. Click To Tweet
Watch the video to learn more!
Don’t forget www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com is now a subscription event. We have raised the bar. Are you ready to raise yours?
Get your questions answered on the first Tuesday of each month. Log-in, ask and learn.
Also, check out www.ATaleofTwoHouses.com