If you’ve followed me for a while, you know that I am not an athlete and don’t follow sports very closely.
At the same time, when a local team is in a playoff or the Super Bowl is on, as was the case last Sunday, I make sure to tune in. During Sunday’s historic game, I learned seven things to keep in mind as we develop our careers in Luxury Real Estate.It's true, Luxury Real Estate lessons can be inspired by almost anywhere. Click To Tweet
Here’s what I want to share with you:
- Little things matter on the journey to your goal.
- Live in the present.
- Keep your emotions in check and focus on the goal…
- Just because it’s never happened before doesn’t mean it can’t happen now.
- A little luck can always help.
- Never give up.
- Keep an underdog mentality.
Get your questions answered on the first Tuesday of each month. Log-in, ask and learn.