Merry Christmas, everyone.
It’s just a few days away now and it’s busy, even crazy at my house. I was talking with my son Max about what Santa does to prepare for Christmas Eve. We came up with a list of seven items:Just like anything else, there are real estate lessons to be learned in holiday preparation. Click To Tweet
1. Extra Food for his reindeer
2. Special Footwear for his reindeer
3. Load the Sleigh—big boxes First
4. Coal under the seat of the sleigh
5. Get a manicure
6. Programs the GPS
7. Sharpen the runners on the sleigh
In this week’s video, I cover these seven items and how they apply to each of us. How can Luxury Real Estate Agents apply these seven holiday preparation items? Tune in and find out.
Until next time, make it a great week!
Also check out www.ATaleofTwoHouses.com for your chance to co-brand with me.