Now that you understand the value and effectiveness of Gardening for Luxury Clients, what are some other ways to find and interact with the High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI’s) in your market?
Today’s video uses a fishing metaphor as I discuss “trolling” for HNWI’s. Where to they congregate? With whom do they congregate? How do you, as a Luxury Agent, find these venues, blend in, and add value?
Enjoy and be sure to scroll down for a chance to win a Selling Luxury Homes DVD.
Win a Selling Luxury Homes DVD! $129 Value
Here is how to win:
- Leave a rating and review for my Selling Luxury Homes on Amazon.com —> http://amzn.to/1hp910z
- Each week during June 2014, I will draw a name from the reviews of the week.
- This week, the prize is the DVD/CD combo shown above.
- Email me so I know you left the review and I know where to send the DVD if you win.
Don’t forget, I will cover more of your luxury real estate questions on the first Tuesday of each month. Register RIGHT NOW at www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com. This is a monthly one-on-one coaching in a group setting. Sign up and get your question submitted without delay.
- Check out www.JackCottonRealtor.com and let me know how you like my videos.
- Go to www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com and register for the next webinar on June 3rd
- Leave your question at the bottom of the page
Lastly: Think about your own luxury listings and decide which one could benefit from exposure through my newsletter. Send me pictures and a brief description with your contact information and I’ll include the best one with mine in my weekly e-video news blast. Wouldn’t that be great if we had a referral in our group every single week as a result of this video series?
In the meantime don’t forget to pass this video to a Realtor friend.