Over the past few weeks, we have talked a lot about how to convey our expertise to the high net worth individuals (HNWI’s) in our market. As we begin to think about prospecting to this group, many people ask me about farming. Geographic farming.
After all, many speakers, trainers and real estate guru’s say that farming is ineffective and a waste of time.
I happen not to agree with that statement. On the other hand, I think you can take farming up a notch or two to what I refer to as “Gardening”.
Today’s video will explain the concept and why it works so well in Luxury Real Estate.
Enjoy the video and be sure to scroll down for a chance to win a Selling Luxury Homes DVD.
Win a Selling Luxury Homes BOOK! A $29.99 Value
- Leave a rating and review for my Selling Luxury Homes on Amazon.com —> http://amzn.to/1hp910z
- Each week during June 2014, I will draw a name from the reviews of the week.
- This week, the prize is the book shown to the left.
- Email me so I know you left the review and I know where to send the book if you win.
Don’t forget about Luxury Real Estate Unplugged. Get your questions answered on the first Tuesday of each month. Log-in, ask and learn. Leave your question at the bottom of : www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com. Until next time, make it a great week!
- Check out www.JackCottonRealtor.com and let me know how you like my videos.
- Go to www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com and register for the next webinar on July 1st
- Leave your question at the bottom of the page
Lastly: Think about your own luxury listings and decide which one could benefit from exposure through my newsletter. Send me pictures and a brief description with your contact information and I’ll include the best one with mine in my weekly e-video news blast. Wouldn’t that be great if we had a referral in our group every single week as a result of this video series?
In the meantime don’t forget to pass this video to a Realtor friend.