As we continue our series on building the perception of expertise in the Luxury Real Estate market place, our focus turns to Speaking.
Now, if would-be Luxury Agents start to shake when I talk about the need to write, they really lose it when I suggest public speaking is an important part of the perception process. Speaking to business groups, service organizations and clubs can help cement your expertise. <—Click to Tweet!
Today’s video starts with a question: Can you name one person who excels in his or her field who cannot talk in public? Enjoy!
Get your business on track. Download my free Luxury Business Plan and “fill in the blanks” to success in 2016.
Win a Selling Luxury Homes DVD! $129 Value
Here is how to win:
- Leave a rating and review for my Selling Luxury Homes on Amazon.com —> http://amzn.to/1hp910z
- Each week during May 2014, I will draw a name from the reviews of the week.
- This week, the prize is the DVD/CD combo shown above.
- Email me so I know you left the review and I know where to send the DVD if you win.
Don’t forget, I will cover more of your luxury real estate questions on the first Tuesday of each month. Register RIGHT NOW at www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com. This is FREE, monthly one-on-one coaching in a group setting. Sign up and get your question submitted without delay.
- Check out www.JackCottonRealtor.com and let me know how you like my videos.
- Go to www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com and register for the next webinar on May 6th
- Leave your question at the bottom of the page
Lastly: Think about your own luxury listings and decide which one could benefit from exposure through my newsletter. Send me pictures and a brief description with your contact information and I’ll include the best one with mine in my weekly e-video news blast. Wouldn’t that be great if we had a referral in our group every single week as a result of this video series?
In the meantime don’t forget to pass this video to a Realtor friend.