As we continue our series on building the perception of expertise in the Luxury Real Estate market place, our focus turns to Speaking.
Now, if would-be Luxury Agents start to shake when I talk about the need to write, they really lose it when I suggest public speaking is an important part of the perception process. Speaking to business groups, service organizations and clubs can help cement your expertise. <—Click to Tweet!
Today’s video starts with a question: Can you name one person who excels in his or her field who cannot talk in public? Enjoy!
Win a Selling Luxury Homes DVD! $129 Value
Here is how to win:
- Leave a rating and review for my Selling Luxury Homes on Amazon.com —> http://amzn.to/1hp910z
- Each week during May 2014, I will draw a name from the reviews of the week.
- This week, the prize is the DVD/CD combo shown above.
- Email me so I know you left the review and I know where to send the DVD if you win.
Don’t forget, I will cover more of your luxury real estate questions on the first Tuesday of each month. Register RIGHT NOW at www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com. This is FREE, monthly one-on-one coaching in a group setting. Sign up and get your question submitted without delay.
- Check out www.JackCottonRealtor.com and let me know how you like my videos.
- Go to www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com and register for the next webinar on May 6th
- Leave your question at the bottom of the page
Lastly: Think about your own luxury listings and decide which one could benefit from exposure through my newsletter. Send me pictures and a brief description with your contact information and I’ll include the best one with mine in my weekly e-video news blast. Wouldn’t that be great if we had a referral in our group every single week as a result of this video series?
In the meantime don’t forget to pass this video to a Realtor friend.