It’s time to get specific on writing affirmations for the New Year. As I mentioned last time, I love the book “The Greatest Salesman in the World” as both a great read and the source of a foundation for your affirmations. In this video, I will talk about one through five. I will cover six through ten next time.
Today I begin a new life. I am prepared for wisdom and principles which will guide me to the life I desire.
1. The only difference between failures and the successful is in the difference of their habits.
- Good habits are the key to all success.
- I understand that only one habit can overcome another habit
- I only form good habits
2. I always keep love in my heart
- I will silently say I love you to all I meet
- Love is my shield to repulse the arrows of hate and spears of anger.
- I jealously inspect all things that enter my body, mind, soul and heart
- I cherish my body with cleanliness and moderation
3. I persist until I succeed
- The prizes of life are at the end of a journey, not the beginning.
- I know that small attempts repeated will complete any undertaking
- Each no, frown or misfortune prepares me for the success to come
- I persist until I succeed.
- At the end of the day, I attempt to make one more ______, call, sale, visit
4. I am rare and there is value in all rarity
- I am valuable with unlimited potential
- I constantly improve and polish my skills
- I am on earth for a purpose
- Wherever I am, I am there.
5. I will live this day as if it is my last
- Yesterday was buried forever and I think of it no more.
- I greet the sunrise with cries of joy
- I avoid the killers of time: Procrastination, Doubt and Fear
Another FREE webinar on January 7, 2014 will be one of our regular “Unplugged” webinars but it will have a focus on 7 Shockingly Easy Steps to Breaking into Luxury Real Estate. Register today at www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com
Luxury Agent Academy starts on January 20th, 2014! You can learn the shockingly easy, proven, and tested path to breaking into any Luxury Real Estate Market. Visit http://www.luxuryagentacademy.com to learn more and read the course outline.
Lastly: Think about your own luxury listings and decide which one could benefit from exposure through my newsletter. Send me pictures and a brief description with your contact information and I’ll include the best one with mine in my weekly e-video news blast. Wouldn’t that be great if we had a referral in our group every single week as a result of this video series?
In the meantime don’t forget to pass this video to a Realtor friend.