This week we are revisiting one of my favorite blog topics that was covered earlier this year. We’re talking about showings. Do you show your own Luxury Real Estate Listings? We all hear about the importance of delegation… but how far do you take it?
In this video we will cover 7 Reasons Why I Show My Own Luxury Real Estate Listings. Enjoy.
Here is the list of my reasons:
1) Aside from the seller, no one knows the property better than me.
2) I know how to best organize the showing.
3) I can save “surprises” for the right moment.
4) I can “read” the buyer and gauge reaction.
5) I can discern questions from real objections.
6) I can gauge the motivation of the prospect.
7) The message of my presence is important.
You don’t need to buy into all of them, but let me know what you think in the comments. Do you show your own listings or do you delegate?
Don’t forget, I will cover more of your luxury real estate questions on the first Tuesday of each month. Register RIGHT NOW at www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com. This is FREE, monthly one-on-one coaching in a group setting. Sign up and get your question submitted without delay. Action items this week:
- Go to www.LuxuryAgentAcademy.com and read the course outline. This session is now closed but I will offer it again early in 2014.
- Check out www.JackCottonRealtor.com and/or www.FoxIslandCapeCod.com and let me know how you like my video.
- Go to www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com and register for the next webinar.
- Leave your question at the bottom of the page
Lastly: Think about your own luxury listings and decide which one could benefit from exposure through my newsletter. Send me pictures and a brief description with your contact information and I’ll include the best one with mine in my weekly e-video news blast. Wouldn’t that be great if we had a referral in our group every single week as a result of this video series? In the meantime don’t forget to pass this video to a Realtor friend.