There was quite a stir on Facebook and Twitter a week or so ago regarding a comment I made about staging. While I did clarify, I thought that further discussion was in order.
In the series of four videos beginning today, I will compare and contrast Staging and Market Preparation. There are some real differences. Here is what you will learn in today’s video and in subsequent videos in this series:
- #1. A Tale of Two Houses
- #2 What Does the Tale of Two Houses Tell Us About Market Preparation?
- #3 How to create a Market Preparation Checklist
- #4 How to monetize your Market Preparation Guide into higher selling prices for your client and higher fee for you.
I will give the Reader’s Digest version of the Tale in this video. You can see more at www.JackCottonRealtor.com
I would love to hear about whether you do traditional Staging or actual market preparation.
For next time, send me examples of your Staging and Market Preparation Guidance and I’ll let you know what I think and maybe share here in a future video.
Enjoy this week’s video.
Don’t forget, I will cover more of your luxury real estate questions on the first Tuesday of each month. Register RIGHT NOW at www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com. This is FREE, monthly one-on-one coaching in a group setting. Sign up and get your question submitted without delay.
- Go to www.LuxuryBusinessPlan.com and download the free business plan, and get Started with your Plan
- Check out www.JackCottonRealtor.com and let me know how you like my videos.
- Go to www.LuxuryRealEstateUnplugged.com and register for the next webinar.
- Leave your question at the bottom of the page
Lastly: Think about your own luxury listings and decide which one could benefit from exposure through my newsletter. Send me pictures and a brief description with your contact information and I’ll include the best one with mine in my weekly e-video news blast. Wouldn’t that be great if we had a referral in our group every single week as a result of this video series?
In the meantime don’t forget to pass this video to a Realtor friend.